Join Our Lady’s Blue Army
The World Apostolate of Fatima is an international association of the faithful of the Catholic Church who serve the Church on a voluntary basis. Many people, from all parts of the world, both active and supporting members, play a very important role in Apostolate by accepting to grow in devotion and live the Message of Fatima.
Dear Queen and Mother, who promised at Fatima to convert Russia and bring peace to all mankind, in reparation to your Immaculate Heart for my sins and the sins of the whole world, I solemnly promise:
- Offer up sacrifices, daily, according to our daily duties.
- Pray five decades of the Rosary daily, while meditating on the mysteries.
- Wear the Brown Scapular of Mount Carmel as a sign of consecration to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.
- Practice the Five First Saturdays Devotion.
- Renew this promise often, especially in times of temptation.
Note: This pledge is not a vow and does not bind under sin. Nevertheless, it is a promise, a declaration, and assurance to Our Lady that the desire and steps to fulfill her request is in our hearts and every attempt will be made to complete this promise daily.
- You know you are fulfilling Our Lady’s conditions to obtain the conversion and the peace of Christ for the world.
- You obtain numerous indulgences through the Rosary and the Scapular.
- You become eligible for the spiritual graces of Our Lady of Mount Carmel; graces in this life at the hour of death, and after death.
- Your name is sent to Fatima and is buried near the apparition site.
- You share in the prayers of millions of members.
- You become a spiritual child of Saint Padre Pio.
- You participate in the New Evangelization taught by Saint Pope John Paul II.